What do you get when you buy art?
It’s the second last day to take advantage of my huge sale!
Here’s what you get when you invest in my art:
- anywhere from $100-$250 off each painting
- an original artwork that I’ve poured my heart and soul into
- a physical reminder of the choice you made (and continue to make every day) to trust yourself and your instincts
- a treasured possession that can be passed down for generations to come
- a painting that transforms your space into one that inspires
- a bunch of extra goodies including at least one mini painting and some stickers!
I know that it can be hard to rationalize spending money on something that doesn’t have a clear return on investment. But collecting art is about SO much more than that. It’s about acknowledging your instincts and acting on them. It’s about trusting that you know what you want, and knowing that you deserve to indulge yourself by designing your environment to inspire you.
Here’s what one of my collectors had to say:
“Your art is really very special and your pieces all say something unique and speak to a different aspect of emotions and life that I really appreciate… It looks so nice and brings some really great vibrancy into my room… I’m really happy with it and I already feel happier every time I come into my room.”
And another one said this:
“I ordered three pieces from Hannah and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. Hannah was so pleasant and helpful… Everyone who comes over to my home notices her pieces on the walls and loves them. I would recommend her artwork if you’re looking for some affordable and bright statement pieces.”
Even if you don’t have the cash to spend on yourself right now, if you’re hoping that Santa will bring you the gift of art this holiday season, make sure to let your loved ones know about the sale so they can get you something that you will truly appreciate for a wicked awesome deal!